Born: February 11, 1994, Żagań, Poland
Hobby: traveling, swimming
Department of Bioorganic Chemistry,
Faculty of Chemistry,
Wroclaw University of Science and Technology,
Wybrzeże Wyspianskiego 27,
50-370 Wroclaw, Poland
Tel: 0048 71 320 2461, Fax: 0048 71 320 2435
- 2018 — present PhD in Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology. Thesis title: ‘Design, synthesis and characterization of glycopeptides involved in bacterial adhesion’. Supervisor: dr hab. Rafał Latajka, prof. PWr.
- 2016-2018- MSc in Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Wroclaw. Thesis title: ‘The influence of the distribution of electron density around the phosphorus atom on the acidity of methylene atoms of hydrogen in the derivatives of triarylphosphoniumacetic acid’. Supervisor: dr Alicja Kluczyk.
- 2013-2016- BSc in Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Wroclaw. Thesis title: ‘Methods of synthesis quaternary ammonium salts‘. Supervisor: prof. dr hab. Zbigniew Szewczuk.
- 02.2018 – 09.2018 - Università degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Chimica, Florence (Italy). Project: ‘Development of a diagnostic technology based on mass spectrometry to fish out biologically relevant glycopeptides by phenylboronic-modified resin’ (Erasmus +)
- 10.2016 – 06.2018 - Cooperation in a research project: ‘Optimization of the structure of phosphobetaine peptide conjugates by way of new biologically active compounds’ (KNOW – The Leading National Research Center)