Lalit Singh Mittal
Hobby: cinema, travelling.
Department of Bioorganic Chemistry,
Faculty of Chemistry,
Wroclaw University of Science and Technology,
Wybrzeże Wyspianskiego 27,
50-370 Wroclaw, Poland
- 2018 PhD (Supramolecular Organic Chemistry), Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (Punjab, India); Thesis Title: “"BAY FUNCTIONALIZED PERYLENEDIIMIDE BASED MATERIALS FOR APPLICATION IN BIOSENSING AND BIOIMAGING”, Supervisor: Dr. Prabhpreet Singh.
- 2008 MSc in Applied Chemistry, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (Punjab, India).
- 2006 BSc (Non-Medical), MG DAV College, Bathinda, Punjab, India.
- 2021, Research Assistant (Department of Bioorganic Chemistry, Wrocław University of Science and Technology).
- 2019-2021, Assistant Professor (Department of Chemistry, MG DAV College, Punjab, India).
- 2018-2019, Assistant Professor (Department of Chemistry, Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India).
- 2017-2018, Assistant Professor (Department of Chemistry, Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Punjab, India).
Fellowships and Awards
- Awarded a UGC Fellowship from UGC, India as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (April 2014).
- Awarded a UGC Fellowship from UGC, India as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (April 2012).
- Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) (2010).
Inorganic Chemistry, Organic chemistry.
- Asymmetric catalysis
- Supramoleular Organic Chemistry
- Prabhpreet Singh, Poonam Sharma, Navdeep Kaur, Lalit Singh Mittal and Kapil Kumar, Perylene diimides: Will they flourish as reaction-based probes?, Analytical Methods, 2020, 12, 3560-3574.
- Lalit Singh Mittal, Poonam Sharma, Navdeep Kaur and Prabhpreet Singh, A perylenediimide based ‘on-off’ chemosensor for the detection of nucleoside triphosphates: an efficient ensemble for monitoring alkaline phosphatase activity, Analytical Methods, 2019, 11, 5320-5327.
- Prabhpreet Singh, Lalit Singh Mittal, Kapil Kumar, Gaurav Bhargava and Subodh Kumar, Multifunctional metallo-supramolecular interlocked hexagonal microstructures for the detection of lead and thiols in water, Chem. Commun., 2018, 54, 9482-9485.
- Prabhpreet Singh, Lalit Singh Mittal, Sandeep Kaur, Satwinderjit Kaur, Gaurav Bhargava and Subodh Kumar, Self-assembled small molecule based fluorescent detection of serum albumin proteins: Clinical detection and cell imaging, Sens. Actuator B, 2018, 255, 478-489.
- Prabhpreet Singh, Lalit Singh Mittal, Harminder Singh, Gaurav Bhargava and Subodh Kumar, Perylene diimide-based organic π-motif for differentiating CN- and F- ions by encounter of electron- transfer vs. desilylation mechanisms: Applications to complex logic circuits, New J. Chem., 2017, 41, 10281-10290.
- Prabhpreet Singh, Lalit Singh Mittal, Gaurav Bhargava and Subodh Kumar, Ionic self-assembled platform of perylenediimide – sodium dodecylsulfate for detection of spermine in clinical samples, Chem. Asian J., 2017, 12, 890-899.
- Prabhpreet Singh, Lalit Singh Mittal, VanitaVanita, Kapil Kumar, Amandeep Walia, Gaurav Bhargava and Subodh Kumar, Self-assembled vesicle and rod-like aggregates of functionalized perylenediimide: Reaction based near-IR intracellular fluorescent probe for selective detection of palladium, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2016, 4, 3750-3759.
- Prabhpreet Singh, Lalit Singh Mittal, VanitaVanita, Rahul Kumar, Gaurav Bhargava, AmandeepWalia and Subodh Kumar, Bay functionalized perylenediimide as a deaggregation based intracellular fluorescent probe for perchlorate, Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 13994-13997.
- Prabhpreet Singh, Lalit Singh Mittal, Sandeep Kumar, Gaurav Bhargava and Subodh Kumar, 8- Hydroxyquinoline linked perylenediimide for ratiometric detection of Cu2+ ions and metal displacementdriven “turn on” cyanide sensing, J. Fluoresc., 2014, 24, 909-915.