Born on 10.05.1991 in Świdnica, Poland.
Hobbies: football (both playing and watching matches), hiking in the mountains, foreign languages, cross-country skiing (as a beginner).
phone: +48 71 320 40 80
10.2010-01.2014 Bachelor studies in Biotechnology, Faculty of Chemistry, Wrocław University of Science and Technology
03.2012-07.2015 Experimental research for both bachelor and master theses, Laboratory of Glycoconjugate Immunochemistry, Department of Immunochemistry, Institute of Immunology and Experimental Therapy, Polish Academy of Sciences, Wrocław
02.2014-07.2015 Master studies in Chemistry, specialization Medicinal Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, Wrocław University of Science and Technology
10.2015-09.2017 PhD studies in Molecular Biology, Cytobiochemistry Department, Faculty of Biotechnology, University of Wrocław
10.2017-09.2019 PhD studies in Molecular Biology, Laboratory of Medical Biology, Faculty of Biotechnology, University of Wrocław [studies interrupted, following by resignation]
from 10.2020 PhD studies in Chemical Sciences, Department of Bioorganic Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, Wrocław University of Science and Technology
Investigation of protein and peptide properties, protein-protein interactions, chemical synthesis of peptide foldamers, medical and medicinal chemistry, biologically active compounds. Taking into account previously used methodology, also: genetic engineering, molecular biology techniques, protein overexpression in both bacteria and mammalian cells, protein overexpression with use of baculovirus infection towards insect cells, protein purification methods.
- „Porphyromonas gingivalis HmuY and Tannerella forsythia Tfo - two homologous proteins with different heme-binding properties” - 43rd FEBS Congress - Prague, Czech Republic, 7th-12th July 2018 (poster co-authorship)
- „Prevotella intermedia produces two homologous proteins to Porphyromonas gingivalis HmuY with different heme-binding properties” - 43rd FEBS Congress - Prague, Czech Republic, 7th-12th July 2018 (poster co-authorship)
- „Human α1,4-galactosyltransferase (Gb3/CD77 synthase): how one amino acid residue may drive promiscuity of a glycosyltransferase” - 23rd International Symposium on Glycoconjugates „GLYCO 23” - Split, Croatia, 15th-20th September 2015 (poster co-authorship)
- „Revisiting the mystery of P1PK (formerly P) blood group system: recombinant human Pk synthase (alpha-1,4-galactosyltransferase) synthesizes both Pk and P1 antigens” - Gordon Research Conference (in Glycobiology): Glycans as Mediators of Interactions Between Molecules, Cells and Organisms - Lucca, Italy, 1st-6th March 2015 (poster co-authorship)
- „Human Gb3/CD77 synthase (α1,4-galactosyltransferase): the first known enzyme that changes acceptor specificity as a result of a point mutation, resulting in synthesis of NOR blood group antigen” - 9th International Symposium on Glycosyltransferases - Porto, Portugal, 18th-21st June 2014