Srinivasa Rao Nelli
Married: Soujanya Laveti.
Hobby: Reading literature and Playing Sports.
Address: Department of Bioorganic Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, Wroclaw University of Technology, Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27, 50-370 Wroclaw, Poland
Phone: +48 71 320 4080 Fax: +48 71 328 40 64
2013-2018 - Ph.D. Department of Materials Science and Engineering/Institute of Nanotechnology, National Chiao Tung University, under the supervision of Prof. Hsin Chieh Lin, Hsinchu, Taiwan. Thesis title: “Synthesis and Characterization of Self-assembled Supramolecular Hydrogelators and evaluate their Responsive nano-objects’’.
2009 –2011 - M.Sc. Department of Chemistry, TSR & TBK Degree & P.G. College, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, A.P. India.
- Design and synthesis of self-assembly nano-biomaterials
- Synthesis of organic peptide-based materials and preparation of hydrogelation triggered by enzymes
- Solid phase synthesis of peptides and purification of peptides by reverse phase HPLC
- Design and synthesis of water soluble dyes and drug conjugated peptides for biomedical applications
- Characterization of Supramolecular Hydrogels with various techniques.
2018-2019 – Academia Sinica, Institute of Chemistry, Nongang, Taiwan.
Worked as Project Assistant in Fast Track Project entitled “Search for novel class of potent and selective plant natural products based inhibitors of Hormone Sensitive Lipase (HSL), an enzyme of potential importance in the treatment of Diabetes”. from Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi, Sanctioned to Dr. A. G. Damu, Department of chemistry, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa A.P. India
- S. R. Nelli, R. D. Chakravarthy, M. Mohiuddin and H.-C. Lin, ‘‘The role of amino acids on supramolecular coassembly of naphthalenediimide–pyrene based hydrogelators’’ RSC Advances, 2018, 8, 14753-14759.
- S. R. Nelli, R. D. Chakravarthy, Y.-M. Xing, J.-P. Weng and H.-C. Lin, ‘‘Self-assembly of single amino acid/pyrene conjugates with unique structure–morphology relationship’’ Soft Matter, 2017, 13, 8402-8407.
- S. R. Nelli, J.-H. Lin, T. N. A. Nguyen, D. T.-H. Tseng, S. K. Talloj and H.-C. Lin, ‘‘Influence of amino acid side chains on the formation of two component self-assembling nano-fibrous hydrogels’’ New J. Chem., 2017, 41, 1229–1234.
- Y.-L. Wang, S.-P. Lin, S. R. Nelli, F.-K. Zhan, H. Cheng, T.-S. Lai, M.-Y. Yeh, H.-C. Lin and S.-C. Hung, ‘‘Self-Assembled Peptide-Based Hydrogels as Scaffolds for Proliferation and Multi-Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells’’ Macromolecular Bioscience, 2017, 17, 1600192.
- L.-H. Hsu, S.-M. Hsu, F.-Y. Wu, Y.-H. Liu, S. R. Nelli, M.-Y. Yeh and H.-C. Lin, ‘‘Nanofibrous hydrogels self-assembled from naphthalene diimide (NDI)/amino acid Conjugates’’ RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 20410-20413.
- G. B. Nelli, S. R Nelli S.S. Rekha, S. Muniandy, and N. Salleh: “Centella asiatica Attenuates Diabetes Induced Hippocampal Changes in Experimental Diabetic Rats.” Evidence-based Complement. Altern. Med., 2014, 2014:592062.
- M. Brahmayya, B. Venkateswara Rao, U. Viplavaprasad, M. V. Basaveswara Rao, K. Raghu Babu, B. Kishore babu, K. Rajkumar, C. Praveen, N. Giribabu, M. Vijaya, C. V. Padmarao and S.R. Nelli, ‘‘Synthesis of quinolines and their In vitro antioxidant activities under solvent free conditions by using the SiO2–Zn–MgO as a novel and reusable catalyst’’ J. A. P. S, 2012, 10, 041-044.
- S. Swapna Rekha, P. Sowjanya, S.R Nelli, G. Govinda and N. Giri Babu, Effect of Vitis vinifera L Seed Extract on Hepatic Marker Enzymes and Oxidative Stress against Acetaminophen Induced Hepatotoxicity in Rats, Int. j. pharm, chem, sci., 2013, 2, 738-743.
- M. Brahmayya, D. Samsonu, A. Venkateswara Rao, S.R.Nelli, B. Venkateswara Rao and H-J. Fan, ‘‘Synthesis of 1-((5-oxo-4,5-Dihydro-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl)methyl)-1H-1,2,4-triazole-3-carboxylic Acid-Application of Antibacterial activity’’. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., India, Sect. A Phys. Sci, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40010-018-0507-5.